simple is beautiful
GPSOkie's Photography and Geocaching Blog: Is it Friday Yet ?
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Is it Friday Yet ?

I REALLY need to go geocaching ! It has been too long. We had two weekends of bad weather and this last weekend, I was too busy to cache. I am really looking forward to getting out this weekend and doing some caching. It will be good for my soul. Work has been hell lately and I need a break so regardless of the weather, I will find some caches this weekend.

On a completely different note, I ran across this survey on another blogger's website and had to take it. Needless to say, I scored well.

I am nerdier than 98% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Oh well, I always knew I was a nerd, so I'm not surprised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment